K. Mockingbird: Links
~ K. Mockingbird ~
- Order Music of K. Mockingbird
- Click Here to Hear and Order the latest enchanting release by K. Mockingbird and Burning Sky
- Contact me on myspace
- Flute Music on Peaks Island Maine
- Recorded in a Battery used during the Civil War.
- Dance Of The Butterfly, Badger Girl
- Song Of The Soul
- Healing Of Hand, Sacred Fire
- 1 of 2, Interview of K. Mockingbird by Steve Diamond
Hosted by Steve Diamond and Video by Ellen Mann.
Music by K. Mockingbird
- 2 of 2, Interview of K. Mockingbird by Steve Diamond
Hosted by Steve Diamond & video by Ellen Mann
Music by K. Mockingbird
~ Musicians ~
- Courtney Yeates
"Smooth, sultry at times, Yeates demonstrates the soul of the instrument- outright and pure." -Red Rock News
Courtnes Yeates is a classically- trained cellist, as well as a multi- instrumentalist and vocalist. She is a professional studio musician, frequently chosen for her fluidity of musical styles. Ms. Yeates has performed both nationally and internationally in various venues, including television. She has accompanied Grammy Award winning artists in high profile performances as her cross- over abilities range from classical to contemporary pop, punk, rock, blues, jazz and alternative.
- Maestro Drew Diego Bennett
Maestro Drew Bennett is a professional with passion in his live performances; Unforgettable, Spiritual, Romantic and Passionate Flamenco Guitar melodies and Native American Flute songs which inspire and generate repeat clients year after year. Maestro Drew Diego Bennett is simply, unforgettable.
- Kenny James Acoustic Guitar Music
- Hear the Music of my Brother Kenny James whome has always been an insperation to me.
- Rock Band ~RADIODOGMA~ unleashed
- Some rocking friends of mine, in Heart and in Spirit. Click here to listen to their new recordings and to say HI...
- Yazzie's Indian Art Gallery
- Raymond & Colina Yazzie's Gallery website, Take a look and listen for the calling of a wonderful gift.
- ~ Winter Sun Trading Company ~
- The Winter Sun Trading Company was established in 1976 in Arizona by Phyllis Hogan. This unique family business is owned and operated by Phyllis and her two daughters. The shop specializes in Native American art and Southwest botanicals. The art gallery offers a wide range of genuine hand crafted jewelry, baskets, paintings, and a wide variety of Traditional style Hopi Katsina carvings. The Winter Sun apothecary started with 25 plants. Most of those were ceremonial or ritual herbs. Today we offer one of the largest selections of organic and wildcrafted herbs in the Southwest. Our plants are harvested at the time of their optimal strength., and hand processed by knowledgable Winter Sun staff-- no animal testing is done. Our liquid extracts-- referred to as tinctures-- are easier to use, convient, and more potent than tea. Our goal is to provide the finest service available to our wonderful patrons and we are glad to help you in any way. Phyllis, Dee Ann and Denise
- Artist:Shonto Begay
- My good friend whom is a wonderful artist and a great being. (928)699-7214
- Painted Desert Trading Company
- Authentic Native Art * Southwest Gifts in Downtown Flagstaff Arizona
Professional Guide Service
- My Arizona Guide [Professional Guide Service]
- Looking for a Guide in Arizona, Caving, Tours, Weddings, Yoga on the Redrocks, Meditations with live Native American Flute Music, Dinners, Camping and Hikings? Or we can plan your next trip with you. Call David and Deb at 480-970-8186 or e-mail at info@MyArizonaGuide.com
- Red Earth Adventure Tours
- True Gourmet Adventrue in the Grand Canyon
~ Accomadations ~
- ~ Elote Cafe ~
- My favorite Cafe. The food is GREAT! (928)203-0105 1(800)846-6164 (toll free) 771 Hwy 179 Sedona, AZ 86336 Tues - Sat, open at 5:30pm
~ Flute Makers ~
- Butch Hall Flutes
- Here is where you may Order your own Native American Flute to your design, Like the one's I play.
The Dineh People
- Navajo People
A site of much information of the Navajo/Dineh people.
The Dineh is the correct name.
Navajo is a inncorrect term adopted into the modern day.
- Stories of Native America
Stories of the indigenous people of Native America, myths and legends.
- Navajo Nation Parks
Come and visit the Center of the Universe thru the Philosophy and Tridition of the Dineh people.
Stay for as long as you'd like.
- The Navajo Times
News and Times on the reserve of the Navajo/Dineh Nation.
- Information on the locations and status of Uranium Mines on the Navajo Reservation.
Uranium Mines and the desecration of our Earth Mother. Dineh tah, Navajo Land.
Freedom for all!
Cryptome welcomes documents for publication that are prohibited by governments worldwide, in particular material on freedom of expression, privacy, cryptology, dual-use technologies, national security, intelligence, and secret governance -- open, secret and classified documents
- Prison Planet
Become informed of the current stats of the world.
Do the research on your own but this is a start.
Be the change you want to see!